ALL OUT Live — Tentative Schedule — Schedule is always subject to change! 🙂
• 5pm – Street Night Test n Tune opens to Public, All Out Live & Call Out Racers.
• 9pm – Live Stream (Call Out Matchups & Interviews)
Saturday (Tentative on car count & Sundown)
• Noon – Gates open for all Racers & Show & Shine Vehicle parking.
• 12:30-3pm Track & AOL tech inspections.
• 2pm – Gates open for spectators
• 2pm –Test Passes (all ET classes)
• 3pm- 3:30pm -The CALL OUT – Featured Matchups round 1
• 3:30pm – 4:30pm -Round 1 Qualifying ALL OUT Race classes called by ET Group. (Qualifying Live Stream Starts)
• 4:30-6pm – Local CALL OUT Grudge races on ALL OUT Live stage & Featured CALL OUTs round 2
• 6pm – Car Show Awards (Parade down track)
• 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Round 2 Qualifying ALL OUT Race classes called by ET Group. (After final passes, data is reviewed and final ET classes are picked)
• 7:30pm – (Track Prep & TV Production set up)
• 8pm – ALL racers to designated area for announcement of final ET groups
• 8:30pm – Announcements of Final ET Groups. All finalists to staging lanes immediately!
• 8:45pm Final Round – Featured CALL OUT matchups
• Sundown – Live Feed Main Show Starts (All Final Classes filmed at Night only)
• All Out Classes run consecutively starting with slowest and ending with fastest class.